Are computers your passion? Join the IT Academy. You’ll learn information technology fundamentals, web design, programming, networking and database administration. Then choose your own path: Study the emerging field of cybersecurity or dive deep into programming and game and application design.
(This program combines elements of IT Systems and Cybersecurity with Web Applications and Game Development)
- Install and configure software programs and provide support and training.
- Install, operate and maintain computer systems.
- Design, implement and troubleshoot network infrastructures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of IT project planning methodology.
- Provide security for computer and network systems.
- Create Web Sites using HTML5, CSS, and XML.
- Design, extract, and transform data by administrating and managing a database system. (Live Oaks)
- Create programs using classes and objects that have data fields and methods.
- Create programs with animated simulations.
(Note: This is a high school program. For options for adults, click here.)
In this program you can earn college credit!
- Information security specialist
- Cybersecurity analyst
- Game designer
- Applications developer
- Systems engineer
- Microsoft Office Specialist
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals
- Oracle Database Foundations Certified Junior Associate (Live Oaks)
- CPR/AED/First Aid
Currently offered; subject to change