- Assist chair-side during operative and specialty procedures.
- Expose, develop, and mount x-rays.
- Prepare and mix a variety of basic dental restorative materials.
- Identify and use basic types of dental and lab equipment including dental instruments.
(Note: This is a high school program. For options for adults, click here.)
In this program you can earn college credit!
Click the instructor’s name for more information.
- General chair-side assistant
- Dental assistant
- Dental hygienist
- Lab technician
- Dental sales rep
- Ohio State Dental Board – Dental Assistant Radiographer Licensure
- Commission on Ohio Dental Assistants (CODA) Ohio Certified Dental Assistant & Radiographer Licensure
- CPR/AED/First Aid
- OSHA – 10-hour Healthcare
Currently offered; subject to change