A well-built building is the result of skilled professionals in construction, plumbing, and electricity. When you gain experience in all of these fields, you’ll be ready for a wide range of in-demand careers in the construction industry. You’ll have the chance to master a wide range of hand tools and power tools, read blueprints and plans, and be part of a skilled team.
- Perform rough framing carpentry skills.
- Perform finish carpentry skills.
- Read blueprints and use section drawings, details and schedules.
(Note: This is a high school program. For options for adults, click here.
- CITF Career Connections Certificate -Level 1-3
- Aerial Work Platform (AWP) Operation
- OSHA 1 -Construction
- CPR/First Aid
Currently offered; subject to change