Automotive Service Technician
If you believe a smooth-running engine is a beautiful sound, and you want to keep cars running that way using the most up-to-date tools and equipment, you’re in the right place.
- Perform testing and diagnostic checks of automotive computers.
- Diagnose and repair fuel, air induction, and exhaust systems.
- Master four-wheel and front-end alignment.
- Perform preventive maintenance.
(Note: This is a high school program. For options for adults, click here.)
- ASE Maintenance & Light Repair
- ASE Student Certifications (listed on infosheet)
- Refrigerant Recovery & Recycling
- SP2 Auto Mechanic Safety
- Snap-On Battery Charging
- Snap-On Multimeter
- CPR/First Aid
Currently offered; subject to change