Automotive Refinishing and Collision Repair
Do you appreciate a fine car? Do you enjoy the work it takes to make a vehicle look its best? Do you have mechanical skills? Take a closer look at Automotive Refinishing and Collision Repair.
- Repair, replace, and refinish auto bodies and unibody frames.
- Repair damaged sheet metal.
- Prepare and explain estimates, and identify and acquire parts.
- Identify, operate, and maintain tools and equipment used in the automotive collision repair industry.
- Align and adjust doors, hoods, frames, wheels, deck lids, and front ends.
- Mix and match all types of paint, and apply to vehicles.
- Perform final detailing.
- Remove and install seats and seat belts.
- Weld steel and aluminum.
(Note: This is a high school program. For options for adults, click here.)
In this program you can earn college credit!
- Painter’s assistant
Auto body assistant
Collision repair technician
Automotive welding and frame repair technician
Body shop owner
I-CAR Collision Repair I-CAR ProLevel 1 Refinishing Technician CPR/First Aid
SP2 Collision Safety
Currently offered; subject to change