Want to serve and protect your community? Interested in learning the legal system? Law Enforcement could be your future.
- Skills to respond to civil emergencies.
- Legal aspects of law enforcement, including the Ohio Revised Code, Ohio Rules of Evidence, and rules for criminal and court procedures.
- How to develop positive relations with citizens, supervisors, and co-workers.
- The role of a peace officer.
- The private security industry.
(Note: This is a high school program. For options for adults, click here.)
In this program you can earn college credit!
- Private security
- Police officer
- Corrections officer
- Evidence technician
- OPOTA Private Security Certification
- National Incident Management System 100
- National Incident Management System 700
- OSHA 10 – Healthcare
- FEMA – IS-906: Workplace Security Awareness
- FEMA – IS-907: Active Shooter: What You Can Do
- The Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR) Private Sector Security Training
- Basic Life Support CPR/AED, ECSI First Aid
Currently offered; subject to change