Industrial Diesel Mechanics
If you want to work with engines—big engines—read on. In the Industrial Diesel Mechanics program, you’ll learn the skills to maintain diesel buses, trucks, and construction machines. It’s a career with plenty of horsepower.
- Perform engine repair, general maintenance, and lubrication.
- Troubleshoot and repair drive trains, brakes, chassis, and components.
- Weld using gas and electric arc welders.
- Operate and troubleshoot industrial equipment.
- Assemble, adjust, repair and maintain hydraulic systems and drive train, electrical and cooling systems, steering and suspension systems.
Note : This is a high school program. For options for adults, click here.
In this program you can earn college credit!
- Equipment salesperson
- Service writer/manager
- Transportation supervisor
- Industrial Forklift Operations
- ASE Student Certifications
- OSHA 10 – General Industry
- CPR/First Aid
Currently offered; subject to change