Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning
The Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) program teaches a wide range of skills. If you’re mechanically-minded and enjoy working with motors, equipment, and electricity, want to learn to work with sheet metal, and can solve mechanical problems, look into a career in HVAC.
- Test, repair, install, and design heating and air conditioning systems.
- Fabricate and install duct systems.
- Understand the fundamental concepts of electricity and refrigeration.
- Perform soldering and brazing.
(Note: This is a high school program. For options for adults, click here.)
And coming this fall to Laurel Oaks!
In this program you can earn college credit!
- HVAC technician
- Energy systems controller
- Mechanical engineer
- EPA 608 Refrigerant License: Type I (Small Appliances), Type II (High Pressure), Type III (Low Pressure)
- EPA Universal Refrigerant License
- NCCER Core
- Manlift Operation
- OSHA 10 Construction Industry
- CPR/First Aid
Currently offered; subject to change
Laurel Oaks Career Campus
Learn about construction in Ohio! Go to I Build America – Ohio.