Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning
The Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) program teaches a wide range of skills. If you’re mechanically-minded and enjoy working with motors, equipment, and electricity, want to learn to work with sheet metal, and can solve mechanical problems, look into a career in HVAC.
- Test, repair, install, and design heating and air conditioning systems.
- Fabricate and install duct systems.
- Understand the fundamental concepts of electricity and refrigeration.
- Perform soldering and brazing.
(Note: This is a high school program. For options for adults, click here.)
In this program you can earn college credit!
- HVAC Installation/Service Technician
- Sheet Metal Fabricator
- Appliance Repair Technician
- Service Manager
- Green Energy Specialist
- Project/Job Estimator
- Design or Product Engineer
- HVAC Owner/Operator
- EPA 608 Type I, II, III, Universal
- Aerial Work Platform (AWP) Operation
- OSHA 10 -Construction
- CPR/First Aid
Currently offered; subject to change