A career in the medical field can be rewarding, if you’re ready for the challenge. If you’re interested in helping people and in health care, the Health Technology program can be the starting point for a lifelong career in health care. You can earn your State Tested Nurse Aide (STNA) certification and Patient Care Assistant (PCA) certification while learning a wide range of medical skills like CPR.
- Assist physicians with medical procedures.
- Take vital signs and learn pharmacology.
- Understand body mechanics/safety.
- Understand and use medical terminology and basic laboratory skills.
(Note: This is a high school program. For options for adults, click here.)
In this program you can earn college credit!
- Nurse assistant
- Patient care technician
- Medical assisting
- Physical therapist
- Nurse practitioner
- Registered Nurse
- Respiratory therapist
- Lab technician
- Pharmacy assistant
- Home health aide
- State Tested Nurse Aide
- National Healthcare Association (NHA) Certified Patient Care Technician
- NHA Certified Phlebotomy Technician
- NHA Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
- NHA Certified EKG Technician (CET)
- CPR/AED/First Aid
Currently offered; subject to change
Search Ohio Means Jobs