A career in the medical field can be rewarding, if you’re ready for the challenge. If you’re interested in helping people and in health care, the Health Technology program can be the starting point for a lifelong career in health care. You can earn your State Tested Nurse Aide (STNA) certification and Patient Care Assistant (PCA) certification while learning a wide range of medical skills like CPR.
- Assist physicians with medical procedures.
- Take vital signs and learn pharmacology.
- Understand body mechanics/safety.
- Understand and use medical terminology and basic laboratory skills.
(Note: This is a high school program. For options for adults, click here.)
- Ohio Department of Health -Ohio State Tested Nurse Aide
- NHHA Certified Patient Care Technician
- NHA Certified Phlebotomy Technician
- NHA Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
- CPR/First Aid
- AMCA Physical Therapy Aide (Scarlet Oaks only)
- NHA Certified EKG Technician (CET) (Scarlet Oaks only)
Currently offered; subject to change
Search Ohio Means Jobs