Do you want to bring out the best in people? If you’re an artist who wants to use your creativity to help others look their best, come to Great Oaks for Cosmetology. You’ll have the chance to earn your license to begin your career right away.
- Cut, perm, relax, style, tint, bleach, and highlight.
- Give manicures, pedicures, facials, and make-up analysis.
- Maintain tools, equipment, supplies, and facilities in a professional manner.
- Perform business operations including scheduling appointments, record keeping, and meeting OSHA and FDA requirements.
(Note: This is a high school program. For options for adults, click here.)
- In this program you can earn college credit!
- Hair stylist
- Make-up consultant
- Image consultant
- Nail technician
- Salon manager or owner
- Platform artist
- Color consultant/artist
- Ohio State Board of Cosmetology License
- CPR/First Aid
Currently offered; subject to change