Welding & Fabrication
A steady hand, good eye, and mechanical interest will help you to be successful in the Welding program. This program will help provide the skills and certification you need.
- SMAW, GMAW, GTAW, and FCAW oxy-fuel welding and brazing.
- Cutting operations: oxy-fuel, plasma, carbon arc.
- Fabrication, quality control, and destruction/non-destruction welding techniques.
- Robotic welding.
- Blueprint reading and weld symbol interpretation.
(Note: This is a high school program. For options for adults, click here.)
In this program you can earn college credit!
- Construction welder
- Pipeline construction welder
- Aerospace welder
- Custom/specialty welder
- Welding supplier
- Service technician
- Welding inspector
- American Welding Society Certified Welder
- American Welding Society Pre-qualification
- Forklift Operation
- OSHA 10 -Construction
- CPR/First Aid
Currently offered; subject to change
Learn about construction in Ohio! Go to I Build America – Ohio.