If you have the ability to work in an intense environment and are interested in health care, discover the Surgical Technology program. Build the foundation and the skills needed to play a major supporting role in the operating room or other health career careers.
- Surgical asepsis and sterilization methods.
- Surgical instruments, supplies, and equipment.
- Medical terminology and documentation.
- To identify operating room roles.
- Professional ethics.
(Note: This is a high school program. For options for adults, click here.)
In this program you can earn college credit!
- Sterile processing technician
- Surgical or emergency room nurse
- Sterile processing distribution manager
- Surgical tech
- Sterile Processing Distribution Technician Certification
- CPR/AED/First Aid
Currently offered; subject to change