Exercise Science and Sports Medicine
With sports at all levels becoming more of a business and fitness a part of our culture, the field of Exercise Science and Sports Medicine is more important than ever.
- Exercise science, sports medicine, and fitness evaluation and assessments.
- Physical fitness program design.
- Exercise and athletic training.
- First aid emergency procedures.
(Note: This is a high school program. For options for adults, click here.)
In this program you can earn college credit!
- Personal trainer
- Physical therapist assistant
- Respiratory therapist
- Athletic trainer
- Occupational therapist assistant
- Medical massage therapist
- AMCA – Physical Therapy Technician Certification
- OSHA 10 -Healthcare
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer (NASM)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Nutritional Coach (NASM)
- CPR/AED/First Aid
Currently offered; subject to change