Culinary Arts and Hospitality Services
If creativity and food go together for you, then Culinary Arts and Hospitality Services is a logical choice. Learn to plan, prepare, and serve beautiful and delicious meals as well as the business side of operating a commercial kitchen.
- Use popular cooking methods to prepare a wide variety of foods and baked items.
- Create, write, and understand recipes and menus.
- Properly use and maintain hand tools and equipment found in a commercial kitchen and bakery.
- Supervise and manage a restaurant staff, including front office, reservations, and support service skills.
(Note: This is a high school program. For options for adults, click here.)
In this program you can earn college credit!
- Line cook
- Food truck operator
- Food stylist
- Hospitality management
- Restaurant owner
- Event planner
- Food scientist
- National Restaurant Association ServSafe
- Manager/Person In Charge -Ohio Certification, ServSafe Allergens, ServSafe Food Handler, ServSafe Workplace.
- Rise UP Customer Service and Sales
- Rise Up Retail Industry Fundamentals
- CPR/First Aid