Manufacturing Engineering Technology
If a career that combines working with your hands, programming computerized machines, and operating complex equipment appeals to you, then check out the Manufacturing Engineering Technology program.
- Machine tool set-up and basic machining skills
- Basic computer numerical control (CNC) and computer-assisted drafting (CAD).
- Blueprint reading and interpretation of drawings and symbols.
(Note: This is a high school program. For options for adults, click here.)
- Aerial Work Platform (AWP) Operation
- FANUC Certified CNC Machining Center Programming and Operation
- OSHA 10 -General Industry
- Haas CNC Lathe Operator
- Haas CNC Mill Operator
- NIMS Measurement, Materials, & Safety
- Forklift Operation
- CPR/First Aid
Currently offered; subject to change