- College Credits
In this program you can earn college credit!
- Career Pathways
- Available Certifications
Ohio State Tested Nurse Aide Ohio State Board of Nursing – LPN Basic Life Support CPR and AED
More questions? Contact us!
The health care field is a great career move—if you have the desire and learn the right skills. By the end of this program, you’ll be ready to take the licensure exam and become a Licensed Practical Nurse—an excellent beginning for either a career or further medical education.
- Nursing fundamentals and care for individuals.
- Pathophysiology of diseases.
- Medical terminology.
- Medication administration and IV therapy.
- Ohio Nurse Practice Act.
- Patient care in a hospital or facility setting.
(Note: This is a high school program. For options for adults, click here.)
See the complete fact sheet below.
- 3.0 GPA
- Completed Biology with a “C” or higher.
- On track to graduate from your high school
- Achieve established ACT WorkKeys scores
- 95% attendance