- College Credits
In this program you can earn college credit!
- Career Pathways
- Available Certifications
More questions? Contact us!
- Related Information
Project Lead the Way is a national program. Students gain first-hand experience in different facets of engineering, learn high-tech computer software such as Autodesk Inventor and MultiSim, and are exposed to real engineering settings. Classes are modeled after introductory engineering courses taught at the university level. They will also complete a capstone project in engineering design and development.
- 9th Grade Introduction to Engineering Design
- 10th Grade Principles of Engineering
- 11th Grade Digital Electronics
- 12th Grade: Civil Engineering and Architecture
- Students choose one: Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Biotechnical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Computational Modeling, Fuel Cell Technology
Project Lead the Way is a program for high school students at Deer Park, Finneytown, Harrison, Indian Hill, Loveland, Mariemont, Milford, West Clermont, Wilmington, and Winton Woods high schools.