- College Credits
In this program you can earn college credit!
Scarlet: Brad Parker firstname.lastname@example.org
- Career Pathways
Fire safety inspector
- Available Certifications
ECSI (Emergency Care & Safety Institute) CPR/First Aid Certification
National and State of Ohio Registry for Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT)
National Board on Fire Service Professional Qualifications Certification (NBFSPQ)
State Hazardous Material Operations
State of Ohio Professional Fire Fighter I & II
More questions? Contact us!
- Related Information
If you want to help people, can keep cool in intense situations, and are ready for a challenge, join the Firefighting/Emergency Medical Service program. You can earn Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-B) and professional fire fighter certification by the time you graduate. You’ll train in the same settings as local fire fighters.
- Rescue, fire suppression, and other technical skills.
- Emergency medical training.
- Proper use of tools, apparatus, and equipment.
- Knowledge of hazardous materials operations.
- Scientific and mechanical principles associated with fire prevention and suppression.
(Note: This is a high school program. For options for adults, click here.)