- College Credits
In this program you can earn college credit!
Scarlet: Brad Parker firstname.lastname@example.org
- Career Pathways
Fire safety inspector
- Available Certifications
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-B) State of Ohio Professional Firefighter – Level 1 State of Ohio Professional Firefighter – Level 2 National Incident Management System 100 National Incident Management System 700 Hazardous Materials Awareness and Operations OSHA 10 – Healthcare Basic Life Support CPR/AED, ECSI First Aid
More questions? Contact us!
- Related Information
If you want to help people, can keep cool in intense situations, and are ready for a challenge, join the Firefighting/Emergency Medical Service program. You can earn Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-B) and professional fire fighter certification by the time you graduate. You’ll train in the same settings as local fire fighters.
- Rescue, fire suppression, and other technical skills.
- Emergency medical training.
- Proper use of tools, apparatus, and equipment.
- Knowledge of hazardous materials operations.
- Scientific and mechanical principles associated with fire prevention and suppression.
(Note: This is a high school program. For options for adults, click here.)