- College Credits
In this program you can earn college credit!
Laurel Oaks: John Cohmer email@example.com
Live Oaks: Sean Cohmer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Career Pathways
Computer repair technician
Computer support specialist
Information security specialist
- Available Certifications
Microsoft Office Specialist
Microsoft Technology Associate–IT Infrastructure
Microsoft Technology Associate–Developer
Microsoft Technology Associate–Database
CompTIA A+ 220-1001 and 220-1002
Internet Core Competency
More questions? Contact us!
(formerly Computer Service Technician and Networking)
Does your daily life involve hardware and software? Are you logical and curious? Does the inside of a computer interest you as much as what’s on the screen? Then consider the IT Systems and Cybersecurity program.
- Install and configure software programs and provide support and training.
- Install, operate and maintain computer systems.
- Design, implement and troubleshoot network infrastructures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of IT project planning methodology.
- Provide security for computer and network systems.
(Note: This is a high school program. For options for adults, click here.)