- College Credits
In this program you can earn college credit!
Laurel Oaks: John Cohmer email@example.com
Live Oaks: Sean Cohmer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Career Pathways
Computer repair technician
Computer support specialist
Information security specialist
- Available Certifications
Microsoft Office Specialist
Microsoft Technology Associate–IT Infrastructure
Microsoft Technology Associate–Developer
Microsoft Technology Associate–Database
CompTIA A+ 220-1001 and 220-1002
Internet Core Competency
More questions? Contact us!
Does your daily life involve hardware and software? Are you logical and curious? Does the inside of a computer interest you as much as what’s on the screen? Then consider the Computer Service Technician and Networking program.
- Install and configure software programs and provide support and training.
- Install, operate and maintain computer systems.
- Design, implement and troubleshoot network infrastructures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of IT project planning methodology.
- Provide security for computer and network systems.
(Note: This is a high school program. For options for adults, click here.)