- College Credits
In this program you can earn college credit!
- Career Pathways
Electrician—residential, commercial, or industrial
- Available Certifications
NCCER Level 1 – Electrical
Ohio State Apprenticeship Council Pre-Apprenticeship Program
OSHA 10 Construction
Currently offered; subject to change
More questions? Contact us!
- Install electrical wiring, switches, receptacles, lighting fixtures, and similar devices according to the National Electrical Code.
- Read and interpret prints and building plans.
- Understand programmable logic controllers.
- Understand and safely use hand tools, power tools, and electrical testing equipment.
- Install and troubleshoot motor controls.
(Note: This is a high school program. For options for adults, click here.)
Learn about construction in Ohio! Go to I Build America – Ohio.