- College Credits
In this program you can earn college credit!
Click on the instructor’s name to learn more!
- Career Pathways
FAA-certificated airframe mechanic
- Available Certifications
Federal Aviation Administration Airframe Mechanic OSHA 10- General Industry CPR/First Aid
Currently offered; subject to change
More questions? Contact us!
As an aviation mechanic, it’s your job to make sure every flight is safe and successful.
If planes are your passion, and you are accurate and mechanically-minded, consider the Aviation Maintenance Technician program.
- Ground operation, servicing, maintenance forms and records.
- Air frame landing gear and hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Communication, navigation, and cabin atmosphere control systems.
- Airframe inspection.
- Aircraft instrument, fuel, position, and warning systems.
- Structures, materials and processes, assembly and rigging.
- Fluid lines and fittings.
(Note: This is a high school program. For options for adults, click here.)
Great Oaks is a Delta partner! Learn more about career opportunities in the field:
Check out this drone footage of the aviation lab at Laurel Oaks!