- College Credits
In this program you can earn college credit!
Laurel Oaks: Scot Pembleton
- Career Pathways
FAA-certificated airframe mechanic
- Available Certifications
Federal Aviation Administration Airframe Mechanic OSHA 10- General Industry CPR/First Aid
More questions? Contact us!
- Related Information
As an aviation mechanic, it’s your job to make sure every flight is safe and successful. If planes are your passion, and you are accurate and mechanically-minded, consider the Aviation Maintenance Technician program.
- Ground operation, servicing, maintenance forms and records.
- Air frame landing gear and hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Communication, navigation, and cabin atmosphere control systems.
- Airframe inspection.
- Aircraft instrument, fuel, position, and warning systems.
- Structures, materials and processes, assembly and rigging.
- Fluid lines and fittings.
(Note: This is a high school program. For options for adults, click here.)
Great Oaks is a Delta partner! Learn more about career opportunities in the field: