- College Credits
In this program you can earn college credit!
- Career Pathways
Pet shop employee
Zoo animal caretaker
- Available Certifications
OSHA 10-hour Agriculture
More questions? Contact us!
- Related Information
Do you love animals? Have good physical stamina? Want to help animals live long, healthy lives? This program may be for you!
- Assist practicing veterinarians with treatment procedures.
- Conduct laboratory tests.
- Assist in the operation of a kennel or animal boarding facility.
- Administer nutritional and balanced diets for most common types of domesticated animals.
- Maintain sanitary and healthful environments for confined animals.
- Clean and groom animals.
(Note: This is a high school program. For options for adults, click here.)