- College Credits
In this program you can earn college credit!
- Career Pathways
Pet shop employee
Laboratory animal caretaker
Pet shop manager
Animal control officer
- Available Certifications
Industrial Forklift Operations OSHA 10 for Agriculture CPR/First Aid PIJAC Avian Certified Avian Specialist Pet First Aid and Disaster Response Certification
More questions? Contact us!
Do you love animals? Have good physical stamina? Want to help animals live long, healthy lives? This program may be for you!
- Assist practicing veterinarians with treatment procedures.
- Conduct laboratory tests.
- Assist in the operation of a kennel or animal boarding facility.
- Administer nutritional and balanced diets for most common types of domesticated animals.
- Maintain sanitary and healthful environments for confined animals.
- Clean and groom animals.
(Note: This is a high school program. For options for adults, click here.)