Considering Great Oaks?
Still thinking that college is the only path? Read this article from The Atlantic.
Students who are ready for careers and college. That's our goal, and that's what happens at Great Oaks campuses every day.
Students who come to Great Oaks want to be able to learn with their hands as well as their minds. They spend half the day in their career labs and half the day in academic classes.
Many of our graduates leave with college credits. With their background, experience, and skills learned in their career program, they leave us with options--to continue their education or begin a career right away.
- What is Great Oaks?
- Who can attend Great Oaks?
- What is a typical day like for a student?
- Do Great Oaks students receive a high school diploma?
- Can my child still participate in activities at his/her home school?
- How does Great Oaks help a student successfully connect with job opportunities?
- Can my child move on to postsecondary education after high school?
- Can students earn college credits or advanced standing for their coursework at Great Oaks?
- Will my student earn any special industry certifications that will provide them with an advantage in the workforce?
- Does Great Oaks provide programs and services for students with special needs?
- Is transportation provided to the campus?
- How successful are Great Oaks graduates?
- How does my child apply?