Earning College Credit
Your work in your career program can qualify as college credit. Most career programs have agreements with area colleges and universities; if you choose to enter that similar program in college, your Great Oaks work will earn you college credit. See the complete list of college credit options below.
College Credit Plus
College Credit Plus is an Ohio program that allows high school students to earn college credit and apply that credit toward their high school graduation requirements.
Some courses are available on Great Oaks campuses; others are available at nearby college campuses.
- How do I take College Credit Plus at Great Oaks ?
- College Credit Plus Annual Notice 2023-2024
- College Credit Plus Annual Notice 2024-2025
- College Credit Plus Overview
- Additional information about College Credit Plus for students in public schools
- Additional information about College Credit Plus for students in nonpublic schools
- Additional information about College Credit Plus for homeschooled
- College Credit Plus Counseling Session
- College Credit Plus Intent to Participate
- Form will open on 2/15/24 and close on 4/1/24
- 2023-2024 CCP Agreement with Sinclair Community College
April 1, 2024
College Credit Plus Intent to Participate form is due
February 13, 2024
Virtual College Credit Plus Information Session from 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Meeting ID: 838 3031 7167
Points of Contact:
Kim Freeman (Diamond Oaks: 513-574-1300)
Ami Brinley (Laurel Oaks: 937-655-5409)
Ashley Kozlowski (Live Oaks: 513-575-1900)
Courtney Brooks (Scarlet Oaks: 513-771-8810)
Ohio Transfer to Degree Guarantee
The Ohio Transfer to Degree Guarantee allows students to earn college credit, transferable to any Ohio public college or university with a similar program, just for successfully completing their Great Oaks program!
Click here for more information about the Ohio Transfer to Degree Guarantee