The EZpay system is now available for parents to check lunch account balances and add money to the account!
Use EZpay anytime, day or night, to make sure your son or daughter has lunch money available.
Go to EZpay now:
How to register:
- Choose the link above for the campus your son or daughter attends.
- Enter a password and an email address (write it down in a safe place)
- Complete registration page (current information, please)
- Enter student ID number and last name (different last names are OK. ID numbers can be obtained at your district.)
- Click “Add Student to List”
- Click “Submit changes”
- This will take you back to the Log In page to use your password.
Important Breakfast/Lunch Info
- Please note: The cafeterias at Great Oaks campuses are cashless; cash is not accepted at checkout during meals. Students will need to add money to their EZ Pay account online (See below) or by taking cash to their campus registrar prior to school starting and throughout the school year.
- Breakfast--Serving begins at 7:15 am
- Lunch--Serving begins at 10:15
- Cafeteria price list
- EZ Pay
- Free/Reduced lunch
- Students may not leave for lunch