- College Credits
In this program you can earn college credit!
- Career Pathways
- Available Certifications
American Heart Association Basic Lifesaver Certification
First Aid Certification
American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers Certification
State Tested Nurse Aide (STNA)
National Council Licensure Exam (NCLEX)
More questions? Contact us!
- Related Information
The health care field is a great career move—if you have the desire and learn the right skills. By the end of this program, you’ll be ready to take the licensure exam and become a Licensed Practical Nurse—an excellent beginning for either a career or further medical education.
- Nursing fundamentals and care for individuals.
- Pathophysiology of diseases.
- Medical terminology.
- Medication administration and IV therapy.
- Ohio Nurse Practice Act.
- Patient care in a hospital or facility setting.
(Note: This is a high school program. For options for adults, click here.)
See the complete fact sheet below.
- 3.0 GPA
- Completed Biology with a “C” or higher.
- On track to graduate from your high school
- Achieve established ACT WorkKeys scores
- 95% attendance