- College Credits
In this program you can earn college credit!
- Career Pathways
- Available Certifications
ECSI (Emergency Care & Safety Institute) CPR/First Aid Certification
OSHA 10-hour card
Skid Steer Operators Certification
NCCER Core and Level 1
More questions? Contact us!
- Related Information
Great buildings, parks, neighborhoods, roads and homes depend on a properly prepared site. Heavy Equipment Operations and Engineering will teach you to use and maintain a wide range of equipment—and to understand why and how to create landscapes that will support great structures.
- Operate earth-moving equipment under actual working conditions.
- Assemble, adjust, repair and maintain electrical, ignition, hydraulic, and cooling systems.
- Engage in minor engine repair, general maintenance, lubrication, and equipment safety.
- Conduct land surveys and read blueprints.
- Identify and measure the qualities of soils.
(Note: This is a high school program. For options for adults, click here.)