- College Credits
In this program you can earn college credit!
- Career Pathways
General chairside assistant
Oral surgery assistant
Hospital dental clinic assistant
Dental lab technician
Business office manager/receptionist
- Available Certifications
- American Heart Association Basic Lifesaver Certification
American Heart Association Heart Saver First Aid CertificationCertified Ohio Dental Assistant (CODA)Ohio Dental Assistant Radiography Certification
More questions? Contact us!
- Related Information
If you are looking for an opportunity to work toward a career in the medical or dental field, consider the dental assisting program. Course work and lab experiences prepare students for entry-level positions and for post-secondary education.
- Assist chairside during operative and specialty procedures.
- Expose, develop, and mount x-rays.
- Prepare and mix a variety of basic dental restorative materials.
- Identify and use basic types of dental and lab equipment including dental instruments.
(Note: This is a high school program. For options for adults, click here.)